HOW TO INVEST IN CANNABIS STOCKS
THE 2018 STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO BUY STOCKS
London’s Financial District Prepares for 2019 Cannabis Price Predictions
Ever had a case where you wished you had bought something in the past that eventually went up significantly in value? Perhaps a plot in a low-value district which is now worth ten times more? Well, then you might want to consider looking into Cannabis today, as predictions for 2019 are looking better than ever.
According to several reports conducted by leading researchers in North America, the legal marijuana industry in the U.S. may expand by twenty six percent annually from 2016-2021, resulting in an annual sales of 22 billion dollars.
Clearly, the cannabis stocks offer huge potential for earning higher profits and if you don’t wish to be left behind, then check out our list of 5 hottest cannabis stocks that are sure to fetch you higher profits in 2018-19.
1. Aurora Cannabis: Aurora Cannabis is one of the top performing cannabis stocks in the market today. Aurora Cannabis made its debut on the TSX (Canadian venture stock exchange) in the month of October in 2016. The stock is likely to exceed 300 million dollars in 2019 (in terms of overall sales) according to an estimate by the Wall Street. It must be noted that as much as 110 million dollars of Aurora Cannabis’ annual sales will come via CanniMed Therapeutics that was acquired by the company in January 2017 for a sum of 852 million dollars.
2. Canopy Growth Corp.: With a market cap of $251.2 million, Canopy Growth Corp. Is yet another cannabis stock that is all set to be one of the top-performing stocks in 2019. A Wall Street estimate revealed that if the conditions are right, the stock may generate over 393 million dollars in terms of sales. The company is coming up with a 3.7 million sq. Ft. greenhouse facility in British Columbia. Canopy Growth Corp. also owns a channel of renowned brands, retail locations as well as distribution partnerships with reputed companies, which gives the company an edge over its competitors. That’s also one of the reasons why many analysts assume that the company’s medical and recreational share in the Canada market would be the highest of all.
3. Aphria: Aphria currently has a market capitalization of $146.2 million. The company is planning to produce around 230,000kgs of cannabis by the year 2019. Aphria would manage to generate around 100,000kgs of cannabis annually whereas its partnership with Double Diamond Farms, will help the company is producing another 120,000kgs of cannabis in a year. The company is also planning to acquire another leading organization Nuuvera and the deal will help Aphria in reaching out to as many as eleven different nations.
4. Cannabis Wheaton Income Corp.: Another cannabis stock that is likely to generate a lot of interest among the investors is the Cannabis Wheaton Income Corp’s stock. Instead of constructing and maintaining greenhouse infrastructure, the company offers capital amounts to small-scale, medium and large scale marijuana growers who intend to grow their business. Cannabis Wheaton Income Corp, in turn, receives certain percentage of their crops at price that is below the market price. The company later sells the product at higher rates or at the existing market rate, thereby earning reasonable profits. Given that Cannabis Wheaton Income Corp has already managed to include strike 15 new deals from all over Canada, the company may bring around 230,000kgs of cannabis into the market by 2019. This would further enable the company in recording total sales of around 150 million dollars on an annual basis.
5. MedReleaf: Finally, MedReleaf is all set to produce more than 119 million dollars in terms of annual sales. After going public in the year 2017, the company has used its IPO funds for expanding the facility in Bradford, Ontario and is all set to reap profits in 2019.
If you’re looking for a reliable way to invest in Cannabis, there is an easy way to do so from your computer. In fact, you don’t necessarily need to go through the lengthy process of buying through a traditional stock broker on the phone, as this will involve paying stamp duty fees as well as other commissions that are involved with investing through a middle-man, who will probably also require a minimum investment of $10,000 or more.
Nowadays, you can easily invest through an online broker which will require a much lower minimum of around $250. Not only that, an online broker can help expand your available investment funds through “leverage.”
By following the step-by-step guide below, you’ll see how you can use your $250 deposit to invest in Cannabis as if it was $10,000, or more, without needing to actually deposit any additional funds.
Click here to register for a free account with "Trade Market", in order to get access to the global market.
Once you’ve made your deposit, type the cannabis company name in the search bar and select it from the dropdown list.
In the example below, we used Apple to go through the steps, but it works exactly the same for Canopy/Aurora etc.
One of the great things about TradeMarket is that you can set the "Leverage" feature to your preference. Leverage allows you to make a significant investment in Cannabis, while depositing only a small percentage of the amount. For example, setting the leverage at 1:15 means you can invest $3750 in Amazon, from an affordable deposit of just $250. Where is the rest of the money coming from? It's effectively an interest-free loan the broker is giving you for investing through their platform.
Here’s the most important part. Set the STOP LOSS to the amount you wish to invest in Cannabis. Now, set the TAKE PROFIT field to the amount of profit you want to make.
In the example image below, we invested £250 in Apple Stock. As soon as the Apple Stock is worth £1000, the platform will automatically sell it back for cash. Of course, feel free to set these values according to your own personal predictions and financial goals. Click the BUY button (green arrow) and wait a few seconds for the trade to be confirmed.
You’ve just invested in Cannabis. If the price of Cannabis goes in the direction you chose, you will be able to withdraw your money as cash, it's that simple.
Anything that offers profit usually involves risk. CFDs might not be appropriate for all investors. Past performance from other CFDs does not constitute a reliable indicator of future results. Future forecasts do not constitute a reliable indicator of future performance. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Before deciding, you should consider your investment objectives. TopMarketsGuide will not have any liability to any person or entity for losses caused by, resulting from, or relating to any transactions related to CFDs.
Advertorial Disclaimer: This article is written by TopTradeMarkets.com to promote the online trading platform, 24Options. We could receive a commission for clicks on or purchase of products on this site. While every effort is taken to ensure that the information is correct, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness. In no way does this article constitute advice and it is intended only to provide general information. We cannot be held responsible for any errors and we will not have any liability or responsibility for any loss that arises from any reliance placed on the information contained within the article, including, but not limited to, the comments submitted by third parties or individuals.